An Insignia TV universal remote can be used to program devices from hundreds of manufacturers. You can control any kind of device like TV, VCR, Set-top-Box, DVD, and Audio Player with this single universal remote.
To control the device, you have to follow the program sequence along with the matching code from the list of Insignia TV universal remote control codes. You have to enter a code that will connect the device with the Insignia universal remote. We have also mentioned different programming methods wherein you can choose any of the methods. The programming method will take a few moments with easy steps to follow.
To learn more about Insignia TV remote programming with the usage of codes, you have to go through this article once. Get the best codes right here and you will surely program the Insignia universal remote with your smart device.
Insignia TV Universal Remote Control Codes
Insignia TV Codes for Dish Remote
Insignia TV Codes for Directv Remote
Insignia TV Codes for Rca Universal Remote
Insignia Codes for Xfinity Remote
Philips Universal Remote Codes for Insignia Tvs
GE Universal Remote Codes for Insignia Tvs
How can you Program Insignia Universal Remote without Codes?
- Switch on your Insignia TV or DVD, CBL, etc. And press the OK/SEL buttons on the universal remote for 3-4 seconds.
- The LED light on your Insignia device will blink, indicating that your remote is ready to get programmed.
- Now point and press the “CH+” and “CH-” buttons on the remote. It will display a signal on the remote showing On/Off.
- You have to continuously press the “up” or “down” keys until the device turns off.
- Once the device turns off, please switch it on again to recheck the code. If it starts, then your universal remote is correctly programmed.
- You can even save the code by switching on the device, and the LED light will blink twice. This will confirm that the Insignia universal remote code has been stored.
How to program the Insignia Universal Remote with Code Search
If you cannot find a suitable lock code for your device at this time, you can set the universal remote control to the correct one in search mode. This is a manual mode code that forces the remote control to search mode
Step -1 : First “activate device”
Step -2 :Now hold down the “Setup” button
Step – :3.Enter the code “9-9-1” (three digits)
Step – :4. Now hold down the power button on the remote and press channel up until the device turns off your TV.
The method above may take some time, but it is very important to find your lock code. After the above process, your remote control will work for all functions.
Step -1 : Find the device code from the manufacturer of the device that you want to control with the remote control.
Step 2 : Turn on the device, hold down the “Set” button and press the button with the name of the device type.
Step 3 : Release the button when the device type indicator lights up.
Step 4 : Enter the three digit manufacturer code and press the device button. The light flashes then goes out.
Test the setting by pressing “Power” button. If the device is off, the code is correct. If not, try another code.
How to program Insignia universal remote control with automatic search
With the automatic search method, all universal remote control codes are scanned on the remote control. The codes are scanned one by one to find the correct remote code that works with the remote to program the controller. Follow the instructions below:
Step 1: “Turn on” the smart device as the “television” you want to use with the universal remote control.
Step 2: Turn on the remote control and touch the device button (TV, DVD, CBL and OK / SEL) for 3 seconds. The LED display indicates that the device is ready for programming.
Read More: Sansui TV’s Universal Remote Codes
Step 3 : Point the remote control at the device and click “CH +” and “CH-” buttons. The remote control displays an on / off signal. Press the up or down button repeatedly until the device turns off.
Step 4 : Check the code by clicking the On / Off button. The device must be turned on. When starting up, try changing the channel to make sure the remote has been programmed correctly.
Step 5 : Now tap on the “Device” button to save the code. The device LED flashes twice to confirm the stored code.
The above three methods allow us to easily program our universal Insignia TV remote control.
What Is the TV Code for Insignia
|One for All||0054, 1204|
|Philips||0490 , 0198 , 0115|
|RCA||11423, 11564, 10171, 10463 , 11892, 11963 , 12049, , 11810, 12184, 12417, 135,|
|General Electric||0133, 0116, 0167, 1148 , 1175, 0456, 0029, 0905 1171 , 0103, 0189, 0217, 0135, 1406, 1407, 1408,1181, 1180|
|Cox||1326, 33951 , 1463|
|Insight||11204, 11963, 10171 , 12002|
|RadioShack||228, 238, 252, 253, 272, 381, 417, 420, 477 , 505, 511, 038,173, 290, 307, 325|
|Verizon||0198 , 0490|
|Sony â€“||12596, 00171, 01517, 01710, 01780, 01892 , 01564, 02049, 10675, 12428, 164, 168, 229, 026, 00171, 01204,02002, 02049, 20288, 02417 , 068, 069, 078, 096, 100, 01423|
|DirectTV||10171 , 11963, 12002, 11463, 12049 , 11517, 11564, 11641, 10463, , 11204, 11326,|
|One For All codes for Insignia||0029, 0135, 0133 , 0167, 0456 , 0217, 0116, 0103 , 0189|
|Simplicity||575 , 564|
|Bose||11517, 11641, 12002,11564 , 10171, 11204, 11326|
|All In One Insignia TV universal codes||0091, 0133, 0029, 0103, 0116 , 0150|
|Potenza||1204, 1326, 1517 , 1963 , 0171 , 2002|
|Panasonic||0054, 0178, 0317, 0457,2004, 1326, 1517, 1660 , 0171, 1204, 2002, 2003, 06, 07, 15, 18, 20, 0017, 1564|
Insignia 3 Digit Remote Codes
What Is the 4 Digit Code for Insignia TV
5 Digit Insignia Remote Codes
How to Get Correct Insignia Universal Remote Codes?
Are you an Insignia device user and got irritated by using different remote controls for different devices? Then we have a solution for you. Usually, Insignia TV always accompanies by remote control. But we also know the pain of juggling between different remote controls in daily life. So, instead of using multiple remotes, making a universal remote for all your Insignia devices is easy. For that, you have to program your Insignia Universal Remote with your Insignia TV or any other device.
To make a Universal Remote work with Insignia TV, you need to convert the remote into an Insignia Universal Remote via Insignia Universal Remote Codes. There are numerous Insignia Universal Remote Control Codes available to program your universal remote with Insignia TV. You have to try these codes one by one to find the correct code and program your Insignia TV.
This guide will help you understand and program your universal remote with Universal Remote Codes for Insignia TV. The codes can be either in Insignia Universal Remote Codes 3 digits, four digits Insignia Universal Remote Codes, or five digits Insignia Universal Remote Codes. You need to enter the remote code and program your remote with the Insignia TV.
How to Program Insignia Universal Remote Manually?
- Firstly, switch on the Insignia TV or any other Insignia electronic device you wish to program with a universal remote via Insignia Universal Remote Codes.
- Press the “TV” button. Hold the Insignia Universal Remote in front of the Insignia TV and press the Setup button until the light blinks.
- Subsequently, enter the Insignia Universal Remote Code from the Insignia Universal Remote Code List for Insignia TV.
- After this procedure, point your remote towards the TV and hold the Power button.
- The screen will “Turn Off.” Now, your universal remote for Insignia TV is ready to use.
- If the code doesn’t work correctly or shows an error, then try a different code from the list of universal remote codes for Insignia TV and follow the above steps.
How to Program Insignia Universal Remote via Code Search Method?
It happens many times that after trying many codes, you are still unable to program your Universal remote with Insignia. In that case, we use the code search method. With this method, the remote is being forced to search for the correct Insignia universal remote codes. Here are the steps below.
- Switch on your Insignia TV or any device.
- After that, press and hold the “Setup” button on the Insignia Universal Remote.
- Enter the three digits “9-9-1” code.
- On the remote, hold the “Power Button” and press the Channel up until the TV or any other device switches off.
This method can take extra time compared to other methods, as it may take time to find the key code. Once your key code is set, your remote will be working with all the functions.