Universal remotes are the best solution to cut down the hustle of handling multiple remotes for various devices. If you are looking for a solution to program your universal remote with the LG devices like TV, you are at the right place. Here we have mentioned the complete details about the LG Universal remote codes, the steps to program devices with the universal remote control, and other details. Also, you will get the complete LG Universal Remote control code list here. So, keep reading and find everything you need to know.
Firstly, let us have a look at the list of LG Universal remote codes. The list is in alphabetical order containing various codes. You have to choose the right code according to your device.
Lg Remote Control Programming Codes—3 Digit Remote Codes
Lg Remote Control Programming Codes—4 Digit Remote Codes
Steps to Program LG Universal Remote With Auto-Search Method:
1. The first step is to switch on the device to program with the LG universal remote control.
2. Now, turn on the remote. After that, press and hold the button on the remote that corresponds to your device. The component button is the device button that you need to program. If you want to set up a TV with LG universal remote control, click on the “TV” button.
3. The LED will turn on. This means that the device is now ready to be programmed.
4. Now, point the universal remote towards the device and click on the “Ch+” and “Ch-“ buttons. The LG Universal Remote will give On/Off signals.
5. Until the device turns off, keep pressing the up or down key.
6. Finally, check if the LG universal remote control code is correct by clicking the power button. If the device turns on, try to change the channels to verify if the programming is done correctly.
7. To save the Lg remote control programming codes and programming, click on the Device button. The LED will blink to confirm that the code is stored successfully.
Steps to Program LG Universal Remote With Manual Method:
To set up your device with the LG universal remote using the manual method, firstly you have to choose an appropriate code from the above-mentioned list of LG Universal Remote codes. After that, follow the given steps.
1. Firstly, turn on your device to program with LG universal remote.
2. To program the TV, press the TV button on the remote. To program some other device, press the respective button.
3. After that, press and hold the Setup button until the light turns on. This means that the remote is now in learning mode.
4. Enter the code you have selected from the list of LG Universal Remote codes list given above.
5. Once done, hold the remote pointing to the device. Now, press and hold the Power button.
6. As soon as the screen switches off, release the power button.
So, you are done with the set p now. In case your device does not work with the remote, choose some other appropriate LG Universal remote control code and program it again by following the same steps.
Read More: How to Program a Sharp LCD Remote
Possible Reasons Why Universal Remote Might Not Be Working:
1. You must be using the incorrect code. Try to program your remote with some other remote control code.
2. It is possible that the batteries in the remote are bad and not working properly.
3. There might be some object coming in the way of the device and remote. Due to this, the remote must not be functioning properly.
Lg Remote Control Programming Codes—5 Digit Remote Codes:
5 digit code for Lg Remote Control Programming Codes for DirecTV:
GE Universal Remote Code for Lg TV:
In the above write-up, we have mentioned the complete list of LG Universal remote codes. Also, we have given the complete steps to program your devices with the remote. For programming, you just have to find the correct LG Universal remote control programming codes and follow the steps given above.