Samsung device is one of the most popular devices, if you are also using this Samsung device and if you have lost remote control or you want to control your multiple devices with a single remote. you can use the universal remote control to operate your multiple devices.
In this post, as you can see Samsung BN59 remote control codes and Instructions are mentioned here. All the program codes of Samsung remote are listed below so, you can search for your brand code.
We are also discussing how you can program it. You can find the instruction section also in the following. So, read this article completely and get the idea to control your Samsung remote.
Samsung bn59 Remote Control Codes
When you buy a universal remote, you will find an instruction paper with a universal remote. In that paper, you can see a listing of all the remote codes with brand names, and from that listing, you can select one of your brand’s codes, and along with the remote code you may also have program instructions. If you don’t have that paper or you lost it then, you can search through the internet. In our articles, we will be providing all the brand’s remote codes and programming processes so, you can also search in our articles and you will find each brand code. Now, let’s see Samsung Remote BN59 codes.
BN59 Samsung Remote Codes
From the above list of BN59 Samsung remote codes, pick any one program code and enter the code on your device then, you can program your device with a universal remote.
Samsung 4 digit remote control codes:
|0019, 0618, 0644 , 0056|
0060, 0587 , 0037, 0178
0030, 0556, 0009, 0702
0774, 0093, 0217, 0448
0747, 0482, 0370,
Remore Codes Samsung TV using Philips Remote:
|0112, 0309, 0209, 0512, 0302, 0502, 0002,|
0102, 0110, 0818, 0895, 0437, 0802, 0103, 0609, 0012, 0212
Remore Codes Samsung TV using One-For-All Universal Remote:
|0587, 0178, 0093, 0060, 0030, 0019, 0056|
Remore Codes Samsung TV using GE Universal Remote
|0105, 007,7 0076, 0109, 0007, 0009, 0004,|
0005, 0085, 0172, 0942, 0358, 0012, 0015, 0080, 0104, 0106
Remore Codes Samsung TV using RCA Universal Remote
Samsung TV 4 digit codes:
|1004, 1009, 1012, 1013, 1014, 1015, 1025, 1046, 1056,|
1065, 1069, 1078, 1083, 1102, 1103, 1104, 1123, 1124, 1194, 1205, 1207
Samsung TV 5 digit codes:
|10812, 10054, 10060, 10702, 10178, 10030, 10056, 10650, 10766, 10814, 11060|
Remore Codes Samsung TV using Innovage Jumbo Remote Samsung codes:
|004, 005, 009, 015, 104, 105,106, 109, 172|
How To Program BN59 Remote
To program BN59 remote, you have various methods and we have discussed all the methods in this article. Well, select one method, which is convenient for you to program. when you don’t have your device code or you cannot find the remote code. Then, also you can program your device with a universal remote, and such methods are discussed in the following section. When one method is not working for you, you can switch to another method. So, let’s see what are the multiple methods
- Programming Universal Remote To Samsung TV With Code
- Programming Universal Remote To Samsung TV Without Code
- Programming Universal Remote To Samsung TV Auto Code Search
How You Can Program Universal Remote For Samsung TV With Code
- First, choose your device to Program like TV, DVD, VCR. Switch on the device that you have selected to control with a universal remote.
- Now, we can start processing. You need to follow the steps carefully to program well.
- You have to select the brand name of your device from the listing of remote codes. If your brand name is not listed then, click on the left arrow to cancel and switch to an automatic search
- Click on the device button. If your device is TV click on the TV button, for DVD click on the DVD button, etc. Then hold down to the setup button until the light indicator on the device key and the light will blink.
- Now, it’s time to enter the code that you have selected from the list.
- Then, click on the power button and your device will turn off which means you have selected the right code. If the device remains ON, you have selected the wrong code for your device. At that time, you can select another code from the program code list and repeat the same above process. When all the codes are not working on your device then, you can switch to the automatic search method.
How You Can Program Universal Remote For Samsung TV Without Code
As we have discussed, when your brand code is not listed or all of the remote codes are not working. Then, you can use these without the code method. Here, we have mentioned instructions to be followed
- Switch on the device that you want to set up.
- Click on the device button. For TV devices click on the TV button, same for other devices also
- Click on the SETUP button and hold it until the red light blink twice on the device button.
- Enter the 9,9,1 (3 Digit code) using the number pad on the remote control. Then, the light will blink two times.
- Click one of the function keys, such as a left arrow, play or mute key, etc.
- If you don’t click any of the function keys then, the power key is tested.
- Click on the CH+\CH- key repeatedly until the function key performs well. Then, your device will switch off or the volume bar display.
- Lastly, save the code by pressing the setup button. Now, you can control your device with a universal remote.
How You Can Program Universal Remote For Samsung TV Auto Code Search
If you want your device code that helps the device to connect with a universal remote. Then, you can easily find out the device code features. Follow the below steps to program your Samsung device with a universal remote.
- Switch on the device that you want to connect with a universal remote.
- Now, click on the device button. If your device is a TV then, click on the TV button on the remote control.
- Next, press and hold on to the setup button till the device button light blinks two times.
- Enter the 9,9,1 digit code and the red light will blink twice.
- To find out the first digit remote code, tap on “1” and count the number of times the light blinks and if the light does not blink then, the digit is 0. To find the second digit code, tap on “2” and again count the number of times the light blinks and repeat the process to find the 3rd and 4th digit remote code.
Why is my Samsung smart Tv not working? How to fix it
First, you have to identify why it is not working then only you can fix it. You have to check whether the remote is not working or your Samsung TV is causing an issue. So, always check if the remote batteries are working properly otherwise, you can replace them with new ones.
When the Samsung TV is not responding to the remote then, you can restart your Tv let me tell you the process
To Restart your TV
- Switch off your Samsung TV
- Unplug it from the power socket
- You have to wait for 30 seconds
- Plug it back into the power socket
- And check if the remote functions well.
To find out if the remote is working or not you can do one thing: Turn on your mobile camera. Aim the remote at the camera lens. Click a key on the remote. The infrared eye of the remote will flash on the mobile camera it shows your remote is working. Then, the issue is in the remote sensor on your TV.
If the remote does not flash then, you have to replace your remote, the remote is defective.
How you can Fix Samsung TV Remote Sensor That Is Not Working
You can check the remote sensor if it has any blockage between the remote and the sensor of the TV then, it can block the infrared signal. You can restart your TV by following the above steps on how you can restart your TV.
If it does not work, you need to find a Samsung specialised technician, they can help you. If you have a warranty on your Samsung TV, you can replace it.
We have discussed everything in this article. You can use the listed remote code and programming instructions to enjoy controlling your multiple Samsung devices with a universal remote control . If you have any issues, let us know. we can help you