The remote is one of the most helpful devices in the household. If your house has started getting flooded or messed up by the number of remotes you have, then it’s time to program GE Universal Remote Without Codes. You can do GE Universal Remote setup without code in just a few steps.
Nowadays, a device such as TV, the cable box, DVR, DVD player, music players, etc, usually come with their remotes. So it’s quite easy to get messed up and confused about which remote controls what device. A GE 4 device universal remote is a remote control that can turn on and operate any unit of the device or equipment at home. Let us discuss How to Program a GE Universal Remote Without Codes.
How To Program GE Universal Remote Without Codes
To program GE universal remote, you can either directly enter the codes or use the search feature of GE remote codes or brand code search method. Below are the ways for GE universal remote setup without code.
A. Program a GE Universal Remote by Direct Entering the Codes Method
1. First, you have to remove the battery cover and batteries to see the model number and label. You can find the GE universal remote code list for your remote model from many websites like Jasco.
2. Enter the suitable code which is given below the GE universal remote codes list and turn “ON” the device (TV, DVD player, DVR, etc.).
3. Hold the “GE universal remote setup” button for few seconds until the indicator light turns “RED”. Press the parallel device button, such as “TV,” “DVD,” or “AUX.”
4. Enter the code ( It can be either 3-digits or 4-digits). If the code entered is correct, then the indicator light will turn “OFF”.
5. Press the “POWER” button. If the device turns “OFF”, you’ve successfully programmed that device into the remote control.
6. If not, keep repeating the steps until you find GE universal remote codes that work.
B. How to Program A Universal Remote to a TV Without Codes Using the Automatic GE Remote Codes Search Method
You can use the automatic GE tv remote code search if you don’t have access to the specific code for the brand or type of device you wish to control. The GE universal remote can scan the entire remote code list in its database and check several codes at a time. Follow the given steps for GE Universal Remote setup without code using the automatic search method.
1. Firstly, find the version of your GE programmable remote and turn “ON” your TV or another device that you wish to control.
2. Press the “GE remote control setup” button for few seconds and then press the alternate device button (TV, DVD, etc.).
3. Press the “POWER” button to turn “OFF’ the device.
Note: If you are using a V2, V3, or V4 remote and programming a DVD player, press “PLAY” and wait for the device to begin playing.
4. After 2 seconds press the “POWER/PLAY” button again. The device will turn “OFF”.
Note: V2, V3, and V4 remotes will automatically send the command after every two seconds.
5. Press the “ENTER/ OK” button on the remote to lock up the code. The indicator light will turn “OFF” if you’ve successfully entered the code.
In the above write-up, we have discussed the method of programming GE universal remote to a TV without codes. We hope that the above-provided information is useful to you.
Read More: How to Get Lg Blu Ray Universal Remote Codes
Ques – How do I get the code for my GE Universal Remote?
Ques – How do I auto-program a GE Universal Remote?
Ques – How do I program my GE Universal Remote 33709?