Do you have Sony Sound Bar devices at your home such as TV, home theatre, etc.? If due for any reason, you have lost or damaged your Sony Sound Bar original remote control, you can easily program the devices with the universal remote controls. For such situations, these universal remotes controls are the most helpful. You can efficiently operate multiple devices with a single remote control and reduce the hassle. If you wish to program Sony Sound Bar devices with this universal remote, you will require a set of Sony Sound Bar Universal Remote Codes. You need not go anywhere else to find Sony Sound Bar remote codes. We have got you all covered.
Read More: Magnavox Universal Remote mc348 Codes
In the post below, you will find the complete list of Sony Sound Bar universal remote codes. Also, you will find the different methods to program Sony Sound Bar devices with the universal remote. Keep reading and see the detailed instructions. But first, check the Sony Sound Bar remote code list given below.
Codes for Sony Soundbar :
Sony Sound Bar Universal Remote Codes 4 Digit Codes List
Sony Sound Bar Universal Remote Codes 5 Digit Codes List
How Can I Program Sony Soundbar Universal Remote without Using Codes?
If you wish to program Sony Soundbar universal remote control without using codes, we have a solution for you. This is the automatic method where all the Sony Soundbar universal codes will go through a scanning process one by one to find the appropriate remote code. This is to auto search method to program Sony Soundbar universal remote without codes.
1. The first step is to turn on the Sony Soundbar device that you want to connect with the universal remote control.
2. After switching on the Soundbar, turn on the universal remote control. Press the component button as per your device on the Sony Soundbar universal remote control. An LED light will flash indicating that now the Sony Soundbar universal remote control is ready for programming.
3. Now, you have to hold the Sony Soundbar universal remote control in front of the device and continuously press the “Ch+” and “Ch-” buttons, the remote will start giving On/Off signals.
4. Now, we have to verify the chosen code by pressing the “Power” button. If the Sony Sound Bar responds, this means that the programming was successful. If the Sony Soundbar does not respond, you can repeat the above process.
5. Finally, save to code by pressing the component button on Sony Soundbar universal remote control. To confirm the successful saving of the Sony Soundbar universal remote code, an LED will blink twice.
How to Program Sony Sound Bar Universal Remote with Auto-Search Method?
In this auto-search method, all the codes are scanned one by one unless you find the right one.
Step-1: Turn on the Sony Sound Bar device that you want to program with a universal remote control.
Step-2: After switching on the universal remote control, press the component button (TV, DVD, CBL, and OK/SEL). Keep pressing it for 3 seconds, and an indicator LED light will blink.
Step-3: Hold the Sony Sound Bar universal remote control pointing towards the device. Press ”Ch+”, “Ch-“ buttons. Now the remote control will give on/off signals. Keep pressing the Up/Down keys repeatedly till the device gets turned off.
Step-4: To verify the code, press the power button. Now, the device will turn “On”. If it does, try to change the channels and check if it is correctly programmed.
Step-5: Finally, to confirm the Sony Sound Bar Universal Remote Codes, press the device button. To confirm, the indicator LED will blink two times.
How to Set Up Sony Sound Bar Universal Remote with Manual Method?
Step-1: The first step is to switch on the Sony Sound Bar device to program.
Step-2: Now, press the component button, TV on the Sony Sound Bar universal remote control.
Step-3: Hold and press the Setup button unless the light flashes. This depicts the learning mode.
Step-4: Choose the required Sony Sound Bar Universal Remote Codes code from the list as mentioned earlier of Sony Sound Bar remote codes. Enter the code.
Step-5: After that, point the remote control towards the TV and press the Power button and keep holding it.
Step-6: As soon as the device turns off, release the button.
Note: Now, your device is programmed with the correct Sony Sound Bar universal remote code. If one code does not work, follow the same procedure using some other code from the Sony Sound Bar remote code list.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is there any way to control Sony Sounbar through phone?
Ans. There is an app for Android TV remote control using which you can easily control Sony Soundbar using your phone. Apart from this, there is a feature to Chromecast built-in podcasts, cast-music, multiple audio apps such as Google music from the laptop, smartphone or tablet on the Sony Soundbar.
What are the steps to program Sony Soundbar?
Ans. To program the Sony Soundbar device follow the steps given below.
1. Firstly, connect one end of the HDMI cable to the HDMI port available in your TV.
2. Now, connect the other end of the HDMI cable to the TV OUT (ARC) port that is available on the Sony Soundbar.
3. The last step is to connect the optical audio cable from the optical digital audio OUT of the TV to the OPTICAL IN of your Sony Soundbar. This step is necessary to listen to the audio of the TV.
Are the Sony Soundbar Remote Controls Universal Remotes?
Ans. You can control a Sony Soundbar if you connect the Sony Soundbar device with the universal remote control correctly. For this, you have to do the proper programming and choose the appropriate Sony Soundbar universal remote code.
What is the reason for Soundbar not working with Netflix?
How to sync Sony Soundbar with television?
Ans. If you want to connect your Soundbar using Sound Sync, follow these steps.
1. Firstly make sure that you have turned on the Soundbar device.
2. Next, connect the optical cable to Optical input from Soundbar to the optical output on TV in case you are using an Optical cable.
3. Now, you have to find the Sound menu in your TC which differs from one model to other
4. From the available menu, choose the “Sound Out” option.
What are the steps to connect a wireless subwoofer to my Soundbar device?
Ans. Follow the steps given below to connect a wireless subwoofer to the Soundbar.
1. On the back of the wireless subwoofer, there will be a “PAIRING” button. Press and hold the button for at least 5 seconds unless the LED on the subwoofer starts blinking in green and red colour alternatively.
2. Now, you have to unplug the power cord of both the devices, subwoofer and Soundbar.
3. Once the LED light of the main unit and both the devices turns off, plug the devices again.
In the above write-up, we have given the list of Sony Sound Bar remote codes required to program Sony Sound Bar devices like TV, home theatre. The list contains various verified codes that will help you connect universal remote control. Also, we have mentioned the stepwise instructions to set up Sony Sound Bar universal remote control. There are three different ways to do this. You can follow the methods according to your needs.