Do you want universal remote codes for programming your Samsung DVD player? Here, you will get so many codes that suit all types of universal remotes. Samsung DVD player universal remote codes usually come in 4 and 5-digit remote codes, and these codes will support all universal remotes when configured with the correct programming steps.
We have provided a list of all working remote codes for your Samsung DVD players in this post. You will also get the programming user manual below, and you have to perform these steps carefully. You have to pick a code to pair the universal remote with the Samsung DVD player. The remote control codes for the Samsung DVD player will also work with SAT and CABLE remotes.
Check this article for more information on controlling your favorite Samsung DVD player with the universal remote.
Find the Four-Digit Universal Remote Codes – Samsung DVD Player
You can operate a Samsung DVD player with the universal remote if you have a valid remote code with you. The code that you enter should match the brand and model of the device that you are programming with the universal remote. Here, you will come across 4-digit Samsung remote control codes for DVD players, wherein you can select the code of your device brand.
Find the Five-Digit Universal Remote Codes – Samsung DVD Player
If you need 5-digit Samsung DVD codes for universal remote, you will get them in the below list. A universal remote can handle many appliances with one remote control. You only have to pair the universal remote with the device by inserting the correct code. To operate a Samsung DVD player with the universal remote, get the linking codes right here.
ge universal remote codes for samsung dvd player
0407 0454 0942 0963 0891 0455
samsung remote codes for lg dvd player
Codes for the GE Universal Remote Control that Work with the Samsung DVD Player
The GE universal remote, which we consider to be the best of its kind, can also be used to programme remote controls for Samsung DVD players. You only need operational remote codes, which you may obtain from the code list for GE universal remotes that is provided further down.
Codes for the GE Universal Remote to Control a Samsung Blu-ray Player
If you have misplaced the original remote for your Samsung blu-ray player and are looking to replace it with a universal remote, your old GE universal remote is the finest option for you to choose from among the ones that are now available. You can set up your GE remote by using the blu ray player remote codes that are shown below, and you can also check out the most up-to-date ge universal remote codes for your LG TV and any other device you have.
Codes for the GE Universal Remote That Work With A Samsung Sound Bar
If you wish to programme your Ge universal remote for a Samsung sound bar, then you can use the codes that are provided below by following the programming procedures that are provided below.
GE Universal Remote Control Codes for Replacement Use with Samsung Devices
You are able to utilise replacement remotes and configure your device to work if your original Samsung device is not functioning properly or has been lost in some way and you need a new remote to enjoy the entertainment features of the device. These can be purchased at a lower price and function in a manner that is analogous to the original device’s remote.
The Codes for the Samsung DVD VCR Combo Remote
Discover the DVD and VCR universal remote codes by consulting the list below, which is organised by manufacturer and model. The DVD and VCR combo can be programmed using these remote codes for the combo remote.
How to control a Samsung DVD with the Universal Remote?
Find the programming process of the Samsung DVD player below:
- First of all, turn on your Samsung DVD player and make sure the DTA is on and appropriately installed.
- Take the universal DVD remote and aim it towards the programming device.
- You will get the ‘PROG’ option on your universal remote control. Press the button till you find the LED light flashing up. Now, hit the ‘INFO’ button.
- If you perform the first three steps correctly, the small LED light will continue to flash.
- Now, get the valid code and enter. Your DVD will display ‘Success’ when you insert the correct code. The DVD will show ‘Sorry’ if you enter the wrong code. Repeat the programming method with another code from the list.
- Press the remote’s function keys, and if it works, you get the steps ideally. If not, do programming once again with another code.
How would you know that a Samsung Remote is a Universal Remote?
Samsung DVDs usually come with their own remotes that are universal, and that means you can use this remote control to configure appliances other than Samsung DVD. If you want to test the Samsung remote as a universal remote, check if it carries the ‘Set’ and ‘Mode’ options. If the remote has these options, then it is a universal remote.
Instructions On How To Program A GE Universal Remote To A Replacement Samsung TV Remote
Programming a GE 4 Device universal replacement remote is a simpler task that does not require any understanding of technology and can be done in only a few steps. You are required to be familiar with the device code in order to successfully programme the universal Samsung replacement remote.
You do not require any remote codes list in order to operate an automatic GE universal remote. Please follow the directions that are listed below:
1. “Turn ON” your Samsung TV
2. While continuing to hold down the “Code Search” or “Setup” button, wait for a light to illuminate, and then release your grip on the button.
3. To finish setting up the remote control for the gadget you are currently utilising, tap the button, and then let go of it (TV, VCR, DVD). The indicator light blinks once and then remains lit up during the entire process. To associate a device button with the AUX input, first choose the AUX input, and then click the device button on the remote control.
4. To power down the device, press and hold the “Power” button for a few seconds, then let go of the button when prompted to do so. When you press the “Power” button, make sure you give yourself a gap of two seconds in between each time you do so.
5. Before turning off the device, you should either hit the “Enter” button or the “Save” button. It will no longer be necessary to use the indication light. Make sure that the code is right by testing the remote’s functionality and seeing if it works.
So, what are you waiting for? Go through this article carefully and get the perfect codes for your brand device. By inserting the correct code for your Samsung DVD player, you can efficiently operate it with a universal remote. Here, you will surely get the codes matching your Samsung DVD brand.
Share this blog with as many people as possible, and if you have any feedback, please write to us. We will try to update Samsung DVD remote codes in the upcoming article.