Are you frustrated with having too many remote control? Through Ge universal remote control you can not only operate your TV but you can also operate your DVD/VCR/ and many devices. But in this blog, we give you the Ge universal remote control programming instruction “How Do I Program GE Universal Remote to a TV Without Code ” on. By this method, you don’t have to enter the remote codes.
Read More: GE Universal Remote Control Codes & Programming GE Universal Remote
Once you program your “GE Universal Remote to a TV Without Codes” then you don’t have to program GE universal remote again. Here we mention the best 3-programming methods which are easy to program and through this programming instruction you can program your remote control in very little time.
Sit on the chair with your remote control and follow the programming instruction to program your GE Universal Remote to a TV Without Codes.
Program GE Universal Remote to a TV Without Code- Code Search Method
Step1: Check your device is “ON” and all other devices are turned “OFF”. Make sure only that device is “ON” which you want to program with the GE universal remote control.
Step2: Keep your remote control in front of the device until the programming is not complete.
Step3: Now, you can see the “SETUP” button on your remote control. Tap and hold your finger on the “SETUP” button. Till you get a signal from your remote control.
The remote control gives a signal in the form of blinking its led light “twice”. Now your remote control is ready to program.
Step4: You can see the “DEVICE” button on your GE universal remote control. Press the according to your “DEVICE” which you want to program with the “GE Universal Remote Control”.
EXAMPLE: If you want to program your television with “GE Universal Remote to a TV Without Codes”. Then you have to press the “TV” button. For DVD Player you have to tap on the “DVD” button.
Step5: Tap on the “POWER” button continuously till your device turns “OFF”.
NOTE: When you press the “POWER” button continuously your remote control check the database of codes. And choose the suitable codes for your device. When your remote control gets the suitable code for your device your device automatically turned “OFF”.
Now you have to save the code in the database of your remote control. For this, you have to press the “ENTER” button from your remote control to save the code in your GE universal remote control. At last press the “POWER” button again for saving the code.
Program a GE Universal Remote to a TV Without Codes – SEARCH NUMBER METHOD
Step1: Check your device is “ON” and all other devices are turned “OFF”.
Step2: Keep your remote control in front of the device. Till the programming is not complete.
Step3: You can see the “SETUP” button on your remote control. Tap and hold your finger on the “SETUP” button. LED light blinks “twice”.
Step4: Now, it’s time to enter the code and this is the universal code “9-9-1”.
Step5: Now, you have to press and hold the “POWER” button as well as the “CH+” button simultaneously. In this case, your device has to be turned “OFF”.
After this, you have to save the codes in the database of the remote control. For this, you have to tap on the “ENTER” button to save the codes. When you did all these processes then you have to press the “POWER” button again to save the codes correctly.
After a few seconds, you can “ON” your device again and check your universal remote control whether it is working or not. You can check it by pressing the “VOL+” button. If your device volume increase then your remote control is programmed and it is compatible with your device.
Why a GE Universal Remote can’t program to a TV without codes?
If you have a GE remote of the old version, then this remote can’t be used for programming your television without codes. In such circumstances, you have to purchase a new model GE universal remote to program your TV automatically. Still, you can use your old model GE remote control for programming your brand TV by entering codes manually.
How will you program a GE Universal Remote to a Sanyo TV without codes?
You do not need any GE universal remote to program your Sanyo TV through the auto code search method. The GE universal remote will check all the remote codes that match with your Sanyo TV and set with the correct code so that you can use the GE remote with that particular device. Check out the auto-programming instructions of your GE universal remote with the TV.
- First, switch on your Sanyo TV.
- Then, click the code search/setup button till the indicator illuminates. Release the button.
- Press the TV button. When you do this, the indicator will flash once and remain lit.
- Now, you have to press and release the Power key till your Sanyo TV shuts off. Wait for 2 seconds between each press. Then, release the Power key so that the GE remote can find the codes.
- When the TV turns off, click the Enter/Ok button to save the programming instructions. The indicator light will turn off.
- Now, you have successfully programmed the GE universal remote to your Sanyo TV without codes.
- The GE remote control is now ready to use with your brand TV.
GE 4 Device Universal TV Remote Be Program Without Codes
Follow the below-mentioned instructions:
- Make the device on that you want to program.
- Click on the ‘Code Search’ button on the GE universal remote till the remote indicator lights up. Release the remote.
- Tap on the appliance button that you wish to program. For example, if you have a television, then press the ‘TV’ button.
- Hold and release the Power button until your appliance shuts off. You have to wait for 2 seconds between each press of the Power button. Press the button 250 times before the gadget turns off.
- Finally, click the ‘Enter’ button when the device turns off. This will help to save the code in your GE remote.
Why is my GE universal remote not working?
Your GE remote control may be using shift mode. You have to press and release the Shift or Setup key. After completing this, use the arrow buttons when the red light is flashing. If this technique fails to work out or your GE remote doesn’t have a shift function, reprogram your remote with some other device code.
How do you program a GE 6 Universal Remote Control without Codes?
The user manual given below will help you with the programming steps for a GE 6 universal remote:
- Make sure that no other devices are on except the gadget that you wish to program.
- Place your GE remote close to your brand TV or any other appliance that you want to program.
- Search for the ‘Setup’ key on your GE universal remote. Get the right component button of your gadget and click on it.
GE Backlit Universal Remote Control for Samsung
How to program a Universal Remote Control again?
You have to press and hold down the numeric button ‘1’ on the remote for 60 seconds. After that, leave the button and wait for about ten seconds. Repeat this method 2-4 times to clear out the remote’s memory. Put the batteries into the backside of the remote control and close with the battery cover. Now, the universal remote control can be programmed.
1 thought on “Program GE Universal Remote to a TV Without Code & Guide”