Currently, the scenario in terms of technology, our lives completely changed. Today, we need everything which easier and simpler than the work which we do in day-to-day life.
Nowadays, the universal remote control is the lifelines these days, to operate too many devices. The universal remote control is easy to operate, this remote control is easy to control the entertainment system of your house.
So, here we are going to tell you about the programming of the universal remote control which you have to perform with your device. That you want to control with the universal remote control. Along with we also provide the Soniq universal remote codes which you’ll need at the time of the programming. For the programming instruction and remote codes please scroll down.
How To Program Universal Remote
Step1: switch “ON” your Tv.
Step2: Then, find the “TV” and “SELECT” buttons on your remote control. When you get these buttons then Press and hold both buttons for a minimum of 3 seconds.
Step3: When the button is lit then enter the 3,4,5 digit tv codes.
Step4: Now, you have to check whether the program button are working or not. So, press any “FUNCTION” key such as the “CH+” button.
If you are able to change channels then your codes are program for the following codes.
Step5: Now, you have to again press the “TV” button from your remote to save the code as well as to store the codes. If your codes are then remote gives an indication by blinking its indicator light.
What are Soniq Universal Remote Codes & Program Instructions?
If you are looking for the right way to program your Soniq universal remote, then you are in the right place. Through this guide, we will help you to program your Soniq universal remote with and without keycodes. So without further delay, let’s get started. Before checking the steps to program Soniq universal remote, firstly check the list of Soniq universal remote codes.
Soniq TV Universal 4 Digit Remote Codes—Soniq Universal Remote Code:
Soniq TV 4 Digit Remote Code—Soniq Universal Remote Code:
Soniq TV 5 Digit Remote Code—-Soniq Universal Remote Code:
Soniq TV Codes for One for All Remotes
How to Program Soniq Universal Remote Control Without Keycodes?
All universal remote codes are scanned in the remote during the auto search method. To program the control, it scans one code at a time to locate the proper remote code that works with your remote. Follow the below-given steps to program universal remote without codes :
- “Switch On” the smart device, such as “TV,” that you want to operate with the universal remote.
- After that, “Turn On” the remote and press the device button (TV, DVD, CBL, OK/SEL) for 3 seconds. The LED light on the device indicates that the device is ready for programming.
- Point the remote towards the device and press the “CH+” and “CH-” buttons. The remote will display on/off indicators. Continue to press the “up” or “down” keys until the gadget turns off.
- After that, confirm the code by clicking on the “power” key. Now the device should turn on. If it gets starts, try changing the channel to ensure that the remote is properly programmed.
- Finally, press the “device” button to save the code. The device’s LED will blink twice to confirm the code saved.
How to Program Soniq Universal Remote Using Manual Method?
We can easily program a universal remote by using the keycode, and the keycode identifies the manufacturer and model of your equipment.
- First, “Turn on the device”.
- Next, click the “TV” button on your “Soniq universal remote.”
- Then, press and hold the “Setup button” on the Universal Remote until it shows the “Light Flash” (this indicates that it is in “Learning mode”).
- Finally, input the “Keycode” you obtained from the programming guide (Instructions Booklet).
- Once you’ve completed this step, just “point your remote at the TV” and then press and hold the “Power” button.
- When the screen turns off, press and release the “Power Button.”
That’s it; now your TV should operate perfectly with the universal remote control. If it doesn’t, try to repeat the operation with a new code from the same section of the reference table.